Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What kind of virus does my pc have?

I have a virus that is so annoying, It can erase this message while im typing it, change my website address and go to different sites, while im listening to itunes it can change the song im listening to. I think it is deleting my file extentions and who knows what else it is doing. How do I get rid of it AVG is not working. Do I have a worm, cookies, or trojen ????? What should I get to get rid of it? Any ideas ?What kind of virus does my pc have?
Try EMCO Malware Destroyer.What kind of virus does my pc have?
See if you can boot your computer into safe mode and do it. Usually in safe mode, some of the programs stop working because they are of no use, if the virus is one of it, then it will not be in use. So you can run a scan with AVG. Try trials from www.download.com. They have a ton of AV programs.
AVG is meant to stop the virus before it gets on your system, not after one is already on, just like any other anti-virus program.



The only way to eradicate a virus is to completely wipe your hard drive clean, including deleting all partitions, and start from scratch with a fresh installation.



Once you've done that, then make sure you put AVG on there before you go downloading anything or surfing the net.

No comments:

Post a Comment