Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do I find a programmer to make some simple changes to my website now?

All I have to do is change the seminar schedule..but I am losing business, no one can register, and I have not found a reliable programmer.

Its easy if one knows there fiield and I am going crazy.

How can I just give my website password to anyone I don't know but I have to do this today!

Thanks and panicked..How do I find a programmer to make some simple changes to my website now?
hey provide your site link and schedule and stuffs,i will take a look and try to understand the situation,im a programmer can help you but need more description/details.How do I find a programmer to make some simple changes to my website now?
If it is only change the seminar schedule sounds more like just change an HTML page, something that can be done in less than an hour and no need any password, if you have access to the .html files just send the related file to your desired web designer, tell him the new information and then he can change and send back to you so can update yourself on your server and so keep your password safe.



If you don't know all this .html/server stuff, you can first change the password to an easy one, give it away for the change then change it back to original.



We can help you and charge by hour: http://www.cloud1design.com

Send us the link related to see and analize your case.
  • unblock people on myspace
  • formal hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment