Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I change a word on a website using mouseover ?

I am designing a website for a translator friend and want the ability to change a word when the mouse hovers over it. For example, when I hover over the word 'house' I want it to change to 'maison' but without changing colour or size. Can anyone help me find the javascript or other code needed for this ?How do I change a word on a website using mouseover ?
There are many different methods for doing this, using DIVS to display just over the text is one option....



OnMouseover=';YourScript('Variable')'; OnMouseOut=';YourScriptOut()'; etc



You could use %26lt;span alt=';maison'; title=';maison';%26gt;home%26lt;/span%26gt; which would not change the word but display the French for it once they hover over the word.



Or perhaps



%26lt;font id=';translate'; onmouseover=';translate.innerText='masion?onmouseout=';translate.innerText='home'';%26gt;?br>


  • video games tores
  • vb
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment