Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How can I put the gray sidebars on my website with Microsoft Fronpage?

I want to change up my website to look somewhat like this one, with the blank bars on either side %26amp; the content down the middle. How can I do this?How can I put the gray sidebars on my website with Microsoft Fronpage?
You need to center the main table of your webpage.



Go to table properties and select center in the alignment cat.



Doing this last may pose alot of problems, esp. if your using layers.How can I put the gray sidebars on my website with Microsoft Fronpage?
U'll creat columns on both sides and choose the desired background or image for them. U'll make the column in the middle ur diseired size and bingo...... The key is knowing how to manage ur tables and all..



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment