Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Updating Facebook fan page when making changes to another website?

I'm familiar with Facebook, and I'm about to venture into Facebook Pages. I'm currently helping out my company in using Facebook or Twitter to promote their products. I would want to post updates on that Facebook page automatically whenever i make changes in my company website. Is it possible to do this? If so, how do I go about doing this? Thank you very much for your assistance.Updating Facebook fan page when making changes to another website?
you have to add some application on your facebook fan page. it would help, when you any update on your website it shows on you fan pages and also show on you website fan ';home pages';. these application are paid. you can add up to 12 application on your fan pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment