Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How can I change websites to negative color?

I'm looking for a filter that I can download (preferably for firefox, but I'd use any browser) that will allow me to change a website into negative colors, or use a color filter, or something.



Looking at white screen / black text over and over again makes my eyes and head hurt after a while. I've found some nifty themes for xp, changed other settings, to make things darker, and found ';google black'; or whatever it's called, but I want to be able to extend that to other websites (but maybe with the option to turn it on and off).



Any suggestions?How can I change websites to negative color?
Look in your browsers Options/Preferences under Content%26gt;Color/Advanced or whatever it is called in your browser. You can click the box to override web sites fonts/colors. You can even make your own CSS stylesheet for use by the browser.



RonHow can I change websites to negative color?
Greasemonkey, with a script to change the background and foreground to whatever colors you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment