Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do you set up an e107 website from start to finish? Please help.?

I have recently downloaded the zipped file of the latest e107 website, version 0.7.11. THe file has many folders such as ';e107_admin'; and ';e107_docs';, only problem is, I don't have the slightest clue as to what todo with them from here.



If you are good with websites this should be a easy answer and I will certainly give you best answer, giving you 10 points.



Could you please explain in full what I should do next to change my website and upload it (I know how to FTP it, I just need to know what I have to do with the e107 website to get it to work).



Thanks!How do you set up an e107 website from start to finish? Please help.?
May be you can contact a freelance web designer at website like http://www.indianfreelancer.net/ to help you setup your website.

No comments:

Post a Comment