Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do I change buttons on my website? Someone else designed it and built it. I have been adding text since.?

I need to change buttons on my website. I am not a technical person or else it would have been done a long time ago. I use Dreamweaver, but I don't know if the person who designed it did to built it. If anyone would be willing to help me, I would really appreciate it. I am a talk radio show in the Western Caribbean. Is there someone out there who can help me with my site?How do I change buttons on my website? Someone else designed it and built it. I have been adding text since.?
If you do not get the answer that you are looking for contact me here..



http://www.blackbird002.com/webdesign/in



Thanks

WillHow do I change buttons on my website? Someone else designed it and built it. I have been adding text since.?
You could design a flash button with Adobe Flash and have it imported in dreamweaver. It's kinda hard to explain everything in text, i would prefer if you looked for me on msn and voiced.
I am looking for this vary freelance job. Contact me at omalade.com and leave a message in the contact area.

No comments:

Post a Comment