Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How to remove personal web page?

I used to live in the UK and had a BT account. I had a personal webpage as part of that service. I moved abroad earlier this year and changed my account to BT Yahoo premium mail in order to retain my email accounts. However I wish to remove my personal webpage from the internet. Can you tell me please how I can have this site removed or explain I how may do it whilst abroad as it appears to update or change this website I have to be logged in via a BT line which is impossible as I am abroad. My website was compiled using MS Frontpage.How to remove personal web page?
Access the pages by using the FTP client you used to upload them in the first place, (assuming you've still got the passwords.)



Alternatively, you could try using Leech FTP:-

http://www.download.com/3000-2356-101222

Type in your URL to find the pages and then simply delete them.

No comments:

Post a Comment