Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I wish you people would stop changing things around. How do I compose an e-mail to one of my contacts?

There used to be a way to compose an e-mail and then send it to one of the web addresses on my contact list. Then you changed the website and I don't know how to do it any more. STOP CHANGING THINGS.I wish you people would stop changing things around. How do I compose an e-mail to one of my contacts?
I would advise you to switch to Gmail. Seriously- it is so much clearer, the service is better and this particular problem you have wouldn't exist. On my account, I just start typing the name of the person in my contacts or I can go to contacts, click them and I will be ready to compose. On yahoo it shouldn't be difficult. Just start typing the name/address or click add contact or go to contacts and click 'new message' or 'compose'.
  • lock file
  • pimp myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment