Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I stop this message from popping up?

In late June, I restored my laptop to an earlier point. It so happens that when I restored it I restored to an earlier time before many programs were installed. Now the following message keepings popping up:

DLL C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtmled.d... is not working



My internet doesn't work now, and I can't type things in on the internet. When I try to change the website I'm on and I type in the address, it doesn't change the page and a new window pops up with a white screen but, the screen doesnt have anything on it but the words Microsoft Internet Explorer(and it doesnt show up on the page, just on the minimized button)



Please tell me someone knows what this means!!! This may lead to the end of many computer problems!!!How do I stop this message from popping up?
If you still have your Windows install CD, put it in the drive, reboot and when the menu comes up, choose the repair option. It will restore the Windows files that are missing or damaged.How do I stop this message from popping up?
One of your files is corrupted, but I don't really know how to fix this problem sorry.



Try uninstalling and installing windows media player again.
most virus are spread through IE. IE is not a safe browser.



you should use a more secure browser to protect your PC from virus. i recommand you to use firefox with Google toolbar.



firefox can block any any popup and disable any virus and adware, spyware on webpage, so, firefox is much safer than IE browser.



as you know, most of virus spread throught internet and webpage.



besides, firefox is much smaller than IE, so it run faster than IE. download firefox for free, Just have a try:



http://www.seconddoor.net/firefox/



Good Luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment