Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Godaddy website Help! Title.?

Hi. How do I change the website title to my website. Where do I go to do that? Please help!Godaddy website Help! Title.?
Doesn't matter what your host is, but open up your file manager and edit index.html or whatnot.



Here is what should look like near the top of your webpage:



%26lt;html%26gt;

%26lt;head%26gt;

%26lt;title%26gt;Title of page%26lt;/title%26gt;

%26lt;/head%26gt;



In that example, between the two %26lt;head%26gt; lines there is %26lt;title%26gt;%26lt;/title%26gt;



Just place your title what you want it between there and save =]Godaddy website Help! Title.?
You are probably using their Websitetonight software for building your website.

To change a title of a page:

Launch the page. At the very top there is link that says ';Show Properties';. Click on that and it'll take you to a page where you can change the title.




%26lt;html%26gt;

%26lt;Head%26gt;%26lt;title%26gt;random%26lt;./title%26gt;%26lt;/head%26gt;

then end html

for html, im not sure about godaddy though
It might be in 'My account' that's how it is on my freewebs I don't know abut your hoster.

No comments:

Post a Comment