Monday, November 22, 2010

I can no longer make changes to my website with seamonkey.?

I use seamonkey to change my website. About two weeks ago, the publisher stopped working. I downloaded the latest version of seamonkey, but it still doesn't work. I tried to get to my ftp file through windows explorer, but it didn't work either. The website is still up, but I can't make changes to it. What has happened to my ftp and how do I fix it?I can no longer make changes to my website with seamonkey.?
Hello,



You could use a different FTP software. The tutorial below should help you with using Filezilla FTP program. Link to download: http://filezilla-project.org/ and click on download Filezilla client. Filezilla Setup article: http://www.w3hub.org/doc/filezilla/ After you login to the FTP client filezilla using

1. Your IP address (X.X.X.X)

2. Your FTP login

3. Your FTP password



You should be able to see the pages on your site. You can then drag and drop files to your server to upload or download them.



Good Luck!

Sean Colicchio

Server Engineer

hosting.com

No comments:

Post a Comment