Monday, November 22, 2010

I've been made website coordinator for my sports league. How in a nutshell can I change the website?

We have an existing website, created by someone who knows what they were doing. They've graduated now. She mentioned to me that she uses core FTP to uploading content to the server. I don't need to change anything major, just update various text and photos, and I'm capable of using a web design program to do that.



Here's my question: If I download frontpage or some similar program, can I just ';grab'; the website as it is off the net, change stuff, and re-upload it using these two programs?



I would be amazingly grateful for any possible help or suggestions!I've been made website coordinator for my sports league. How in a nutshell can I change the website?
You can't just ';download FrontPage, you have to buy it.



Try Trillian WebPage - it's free!!!



http://www.trellian.com/webpage/I've been made website coordinator for my sports league. How in a nutshell can I change the website?
If you ask me it sounds like you need a blog and you should since its weekly knows right. Well download a template, one that is sports like which shouldn't be hard to find and if you need anymore help you can email me. Use wordpress.

No comments:

Post a Comment