Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I change my password for my MSN Hotmail account?

I used to know, but it's been so long since I've changed it. They've changed their website around so much, that it's got me confused. Can someone please tell me where to go so I can change my password?How do I change my password for my MSN Hotmail account?
1) Sign into your e-mail account

2) Click ';Options'; on top right

3) Click ';More options'; in drop down window

4) Click view and edit your personal information under ';Manage your account';

5) Click change under ';Password reset information';



TWHow do I change my password for my MSN Hotmail account?
its easy



i just cant remember



i changed mine 2 weeks ago



sorry im drunk
hi

--? in windows live hotmail



options

more options

manage your account

View and edit your personal information



--? then in the account settings page

go to 'change password'



--? or go here directly

https://accountservices.passport.net/ppn…





????????*`?. ? ??ρε ? ?εlρε??.?* ????????



::: (\(\

*: (=' :') :*

?.. (,('')('')¤°﹒?°?° ☆.(ˉ`?.?′ˉ)

.°☆ ?°?°☆∴° ☆ ¤o…`?.?.?′ ☆?

???????? *`?.???ε ? η?¢ε ??у?.?*????????

???????? ¢?ρ?я?g?τ ?2009 χ?η??????????

???????? ??η'т ¢?ρ?, вε ?я?g?η?? ????????
You need the ID-10-T Code

No comments:

Post a Comment