Monday, November 22, 2010

How do I change my homepage on Windows Vista?

I click on tools-internet options and then change the website address and click apply. When I log off the internet a message pops up to confirm that I really want to change the address. I click yes (actually it does it twice) and then I shut down the computer. When I restart my computer the old address is back. I thought Spybot was causing the problem, so I uninstalled it, but it still won't work for me.How do I change my homepage on Windows Vista?
I have Windows Vista and when i want to change my homepage i do exactly what you have described. Try clicking oin tools-internet options-place the webpage you want-click okay-then do it again and click apply-and see what happens. If not you have a problem with your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment