Monday, November 22, 2010

I am totally confused. My Account Rep gave me a Problem to solve to change my website pages from htm to php.?

My problem is changing my website pages from htm to php. I am using CoffeeCupFreeFtp Software. I Don't know how to change the pages from htm to php. Do I go on the My Site menu, which is on the Right Hand Side of the page and Hightlight the name and change the file extension from htm to Php. I did that but my hypertext links on the home page is not working correctly. The links do not seem to load. Or do I Change the html code. ...I am totally confused. My Account Rep gave me a Problem to solve to change my website pages from htm to php.?
If you're developing on a PC, you'll need to download and install your PHP modules. It's open source. You can download a full service pack from the link below, which also includes a MySQL DB and PHP ADMIN.



You can change your HTML extensions to PHP, but you really shouldn't need to unless you include PHP scripting in your pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment