Monday, November 22, 2010

How do I change my website at google adsense? I want to change it so bad!?

I already had a google adsense account and it's already approved but that website has no content or useless. I want to change my website into a new one. How can I do that? I also don't know how to use google adsense, it's rumbling on my mind on how to use it. I watch the video but still I don't know how but a very few only. Where can I ask for help or tutorial. I cannot still understand their demo. ThanksHow do I change my website at google adsense? I want to change it so bad!?
Go to manage Ads in adsense, and copy the HTML code for the ad unit, then paste the code on all pages of your new website.How do I change my website at google adsense? I want to change it so bad!?
You don't need to change your site. Once you have an account, you can use it on any website.

No comments:

Post a Comment