Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ok , I want to change the images on my website. I didnt create this website?

I am assuming that the person who did used flash because it has that like block of images that constantly changes. How do I go about changing these images? Im not very web savvy and the program I use most often to make changes to the website is front page. any tips would be great!Ok , I want to change the images on my website. I didnt create this website?
This is a hard question to answer without having the url to look at the source code of how the images are displayed. they could be displayed with flash or with JavaScript or any other number of languages.



While most images are stored in a folder named images that is not always the case and there could be a folder of that name in several locations not just in her root directory. An example of this would be if it was done in JavaScript it may be in a subfolder of a folder called js or scripts.



The best way we can help you is if you give us a link to the site and identify which images your wanting to change on the page.Ok , I want to change the images on my website. I didnt create this website?
If you look at it closely you will see it is only a single animated gif file.

http://www.hhhcrew.org/animati



The source code is located here

%26lt;p style=';margin-left: 19; margin-top: 15'; align=';center';%26gt;%26lt;img border=';0'; src=';animation3.gif'; width=';220'; height=';153';%26gt;%26lt;/p%26gt;

Report Abuse


Images are stored in a folder (probably called 'images'). So you'd have a list of images. like ';img1.jpg, img2.jpg, img3.jpg.

In the code will be references to those images, like ';imageURL = images/img2.jpg';

So you put your new images in the image folder and change the names in the code:



imageURL = myNewImage.jpg
Just a tip: If you want to know if something was created in flash or not, right click on the image or animation and if it says 'About adobe Flash Player..';, that means it was created with Flash!

No comments:

Post a Comment