Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Changing company website at home?

When I copy and paste my company's website into notepad, it doesn't show properly on the firefix. I would like to change my company's website at home but when I try to do that, the website cannot show correctly.

How can I copy and paste the website and change the sentences like head or paragraphs correctly without breaking the images or linkes?Changing company website at home?
Are copying the HTML source of the page?



When working on it locally, it may have relative paths to items like CSS files and graphics, so that you cannot see the layout. Search for the CSS or other links in your copied HTML text, and replace them with the full path.



Many company web sites nor tun from content management systems - these should not be changed in an editor, but their built in tools used.Changing company website at home?
Maybe it is time to drop notepad and that kind of stuff and use free and easy to use service for your homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment