Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do I change websites?

Hi everyone! My daughter showed me this site, but I have a problem. Im new to internet and compter, and I dont know how to change the website! I hear theres HUNDREDS of websites, but how do I find them? I dont know how to get away from this one, or is ';Yahoo answers'; the whole internet? I am so confused!

-LauraHow do I change websites?
Well, a search engine would be good for you to find what you want.



In the address bar at the top of the browser window, type in ';www.google.com'; and press enter (make sure the existing address is erase first).



This will bring you to the Google search page. Type in something you'd be interested in seeing sites about in the search box and hit enter. You'll be presented with a list of links to sites on that topic. Click and few, and you're on your way.
  • hidden myspace
  • isthismarriedmanjustflirting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment