Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Does anyone know how I can change someone elses website?

I would like to spread the truth about a curroupted company and would like it very much if someone could help to show me how I could put a couple of paragraphs to their home pageDoes anyone know how I can change someone elses website?
even though microsoft rips off their customers its immoral to screw themDoes anyone know how I can change someone elses website?
I don't think you realize how severe the consequences of this action can be; you can't even spell 'corrupted'.



Anyway, you have to hack into the website, which is highly illegal. Spread your opinion a legal way, just make sure not to say anything untruthful, as you can and will experience repercussions.



Opinion forums, handing out flyers, and the BBB are all good places to start. Just don't do something stupid to get yourself fined or in jail...
Don't do the crime (hacking) if you can't or don't want to do the ';time';!



To ';change someone elses website'; would be considered a criminal offence.
You cannot legally do this; it's called ';hacking';. You'd need a password.

You could also get yourself sued for slander or libel, without absolute proof.

There are public sites where you can express your opinion; be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment