Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I bought a website what now?

I recently bought a website on flippa.com what now?

I want to edit the site it is made from HTML how do i do change what it says and stuff?

After i change it what do i do when will the website change?

sorry im new to this and need ehlpI bought a website what now?
if you need help learning HTML or other scripts you could use w3schools.comI bought a website what now?
You may contact with an expert web designer live to get step by step advice for create professional website at website like http://birdstep.org/ etc
You either need to learn web design (HTML, PHP, MySql, etc...) or you need to hire someone that knows it.



Contact me if you are looking for some professional help.
i suggest since you are new to this it would be very difficult for me to explain you through this step by step i suggest you get a friend that knows more about the computer world or contact geek squad at your local best buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment