Monday, June 6, 2011

What do most people use this website for and which kinds of questions do most ask?

has it always been this way or how has it changed?



which sections do you see the most questions, involving what usually?



please explain.



also, do you think the quality of this website has changed in past two or three years, if know? how has it and why?



what really gives people the incentive to answer questions on here also? please explain.



thanks for your answers!What do most people use this website for and which kinds of questions do most ask?
Here's my personal take: I occasionally ask a question if I need information or to find out if anyone has a common experience. I answer questions to pass the time. If a question seems genuine and warrants a serious answer I try to give one; if it's a frivolous or stupid question I answer in kind. Sometimes we all need help and maybe don't know where to turn and answers can be a good thing. That only answers some of your questions but I hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment