Monday, June 6, 2011

How to Change Co.nr website to Www.domain.co.nr/yourchoice?

ok i want my website to be pivotelite.co.nr/forums when you click a forum and stuff like that but i dont know how to do it my site is on invisionfree and is pointing at .co.nr domain so how do i change it to be like pivotelite.co.nr/forums instead of having every page like www.pivotelite.co.nr please help like do i add anything to the footer head or body or something like thatHow to Change Co.nr website to Www.domain.co.nr/yourchoice?
There is a code that you can get at invisionfree where you can connect your forum sign in to your site( like I have):

http://ffap.co.nr

If you cant find the code, contact me, and I'll give you a copy of the one like I have( they have a newer, cleaner version of it).

I also have a code that you can put on your site where you can directly register to your board.How to Change Co.nr website to Www.domain.co.nr/yourchoice?
thanks for picking my answer as the best^_^

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment