Monday, June 6, 2011

How is my website? Anything change needed?

Hey, I recently asked this question but I made some changes since then. I'm 14 years old and have never taken a class of web design, what do you think? Is the content good? Is the design good? I'm trying to make a website that basically tells people that money isn't hard to come by, and there is quality in free stuff.



110% Welcome to suggestions!



Thanks and WILL pick a best answer.



http://www.gptlist.comHow is my website? Anything change needed?
It's very text heavy. The text is in big clumps and hard to read on screen. If you break the text up, people might be more inclined to read it properly..



Otherwise you could put less text on the front page, as an 'intro' and then link to more info, where you have all of that text. But it is good to keep paragraph short online because it is so much harder for the eye to read things on a screen.



Also your logo is hard to read too. The font makes it a little difficult... the site is technically good but it is a bit overwhelming... you need to look professional and stuff.



Especially if you want people to come on board. This is your front door and you have to get it right :)



But generally, well done!!!How is my website? Anything change needed?
That's a good work ! I appreciate it..!
Pretty good spam for a 14 year old..
well but site doesnt seem professional yet!



need to organize in a professional way.



Thanks

http://www.shimul.info

No comments:

Post a Comment