Monday, June 6, 2011

How do you Import Data from One Website to Another?

I have two websites running on windows 2008 servers using asp.net. These two websites need to remain physically separate from one another, but I would like to mirror some of the data from one website onto the other.



In a fashion similar to that of putting an image on one website with the image source being http://otherwebsite.com so that whenever the other website changes that image it also changes on my website, but at the same time the websites are not physically linked.



Now to my problem:



I am using an asp:repeater on one website to display a list of news items from a database onto the website. What I would like is for someway to enclose this repeater in some sort of tags, then reference the website and the tags on my other website to call upon the news items.



Is this possible or at least some variation?



ThanksHow do you Import Data from One Website to Another?
Try %26lt;iframe%26gt; tags. Just name it and and target any links to that name.



Too many variables to insert it here, but w3schools is a good place to see examples.
  • How to care for a primaloft comforter
  • music myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment