Monday, June 6, 2011

How can you edit a website on godaddy.com?

I have everything set up with godaddy.com and my laptop was stolen so I don't remember how to get in the cpanel side of my website. I remember the log on and password to edit hosting or other options but thats not where I go to change the website.How can you edit a website on godaddy.com?
go to yourwebsite.com/cpanel

now try login with the login pass u knw.

didnt login then contact godaddy

if logins then go to filemanager--%26gt;public_html folder

here u c all files that run ur website.



thanks n good luck

WebTechCreations(DOT)comHow can you edit a website on godaddy.com?
Hi there,



It is easy to manage your hosting account with godaddy hosting control panel, first login to your godaddy account then move mouse over hosting%26amp;server tap then click on My Hosting Account, after that click on open any account you like you can start manage your hosting.



Cheer,

http://www.cambodiasoccer.com
  • how to curl hair with rollers
  • computer eye strain
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment